CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Slash

Ow ... I accidentally cut my left thumb on the razor while I was trying to shave myself for the very first time. I think I hit a capillary or something because it didn't stop bleeding for two whole hours. The cut didn't hurt much, but it's pretty annoying to see the ruby red stuff flow out endlessly. It's like drawing a very good picture and then have someone else use it for themselves.

Anyways, the razors were sharp. A small brush can leave a scar. Now I know why they use the phrase "razor-sharp".

The bleeding has stopped, but now I've got patches of red on my sheets, one of my old joke books for reading myself to sleep, my pillow, one of my favourite shirts, the living room floor, the upstairs floor, all over the upstairs bathroom sink and the desktop keyboard.

*Sigh* Oh, well.

0 thought-bubbles: