CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Overload

Damn! I came back early without taking the test. The place was overcrowded and they had one examiner in the booth for the hill, one for the parking and one for the three-point turns. The worst part is they also had only one for the test on the road, so that's about 15-20 minutes wait per person taking the test, depending on which route the examiner wanted.

One of the instructors from my driving school told us that today was the second test for many students, so it's especially crowded and we could skip this one and take the one next week. We decided to wait for about an hour more to see if anyone else was going to leave first, but ended up waiting for about half an hour longer than that and nobody seems to want to give up, so we took off.

Now I'm going to have to pay for overtime, since I've been learning for past 11 hours already .... Damn. Wel, at least I missed school, which I don't think is a cause for celebration, but I can sleep in my own bed instead of on the hard, wooden school-table. So, now I'm going to bed, good day to all.

0 thought-bubbles: