CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nectar

Uh-oh. The supply of my sacred nectar is running low.


It's a bottle of Bacardi Limón, a lemon-flavoured rum. Yes, rum. I know, I know ... it's alcohol and I'm under-aged, well, for about one more year anyway. Besides, this thing is delicious! But if you can't hold your liquor, I don't recommend drinking it as is. Add about a tablespoon of this stuff to about half a cup of sugar water and it'll taste pretty much like lemonade, but with an extra kick. I take some about 2-3 times a week, to help me sleep better.

It's good, but I'm running low, and I can't just go into a shop and request it. What if they ask for my identification? Great. Oh well, time to nag mom into buying me a fresh bottle.

0 thought-bubbles: