CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tsuruya

Mei mei suddenly decides that she wants to go out for dinner and asked me if I wanted to come with. She arrived at my house just moments after I agreed. I took a quick shower and we head out for Tsuruya, a Japanese (duh) restaurant where two of our old primary school friends are working at.

They were still preparing when we got there and was shoo-ed away by an employee whose English was horribly incomprehensible. We walk around the whole I-Avenue building before going back to the restaurant to ask if we could wait inside.

Opening time came and we made our orders. The dishes were awesome. Very nice. I highly recommend this place. Definitely a must for Japanese food-lovers. Heck, it's definitely a must for anyone who love eating.

Right, enough words. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. I'll be rating the dishes out of 5 stars.



Some lighting to set the mood. Or for mei to play with. Atmosphere: 4 and a half stars.





WenLoong and HooiKhim a.k.a. Miss Smiley Lemon (or just Lemon) who were our waiters for tonight.

Having a nice chat since we haven't met in a while.


Taking our orders. Lemon still has that bright beautiful smile on her face. I wonder if she ever stops smiling?



Other customers have arrived and Lemon gets to work.




The garlic chahan (fried rice). 4 stars.





The Spider Maki. 2 and a half stars.






The Tsuruya Special Maki. 5 stars.







The Nama Ika Teriyaki. A whole squid. 4 and a half stars.






Again, mei won't allow a picture of her without me being in it with her. Oh yeah, customer service: 5 stars, but just because they're our friends.

0 thought-bubbles: