CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Joey, the Demon Girl

Boy, am I bored to actually post this up ... This is nothing ... just wanted to tell the world - or at least a small part of it - that I have befriended another weirdo ... I seem to attract these types ...

Her name is Joey and she's a self-proclaimed devil or something. She contacted me to ask about The One Academy (TOA), which is the college I'm going to.

We've only had about 5 online conversations so far, and I haven't even met the girl and we're already arguing about little things, of which I've mostly forgotten.

I still don't know much about her and I'm still trying to get to know her more. I want to see the extent of her weirdness, even though she says she's completely normal. Yeah, right.

You can go visit her blog. I've put up a link on the right, under "Take a Peek".



This is Joey. She wouldn't give me a clearer picture of her face. Yes, Joey, we all think you're cute. *Rolls eyes*

0 thought-bubbles: