CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Return

We touched down and entered Penang International Airport at about 6.35pm on the 31st from Hong Kong. The Taiwan trip is over and I've just finished my laundry.

Only two days and I'm already missing Taiwan, the new friends we made there and of course, the wonderful times we had together ...

The moment I got back home, my mom and sister felt my belly and I saw money changed hands. They told me they had a bet on whether if I'd come back thinner or fatter then before I went! Apparently, I got thinner because my mom won and my sister said I'd come back looking like a watermelon. Huh.

Anyways, we had a great time there, contrary to what I thought. Most of the performing wasn't that fun to me, but we had a pretty good one during the Chiayi festival. Scratch that, we were AWESOME.

I'll post up the pictures when I get them. I lost my camera, see? Problem now is that my friends whom I've taken the most pictures with are from the CLHS Butterworth band. It might be a while before I get to post the pictures up.

0 thought-bubbles: