CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Anniversary

Celebrated our band's anniversary at a place on a beach at Batu Ferringhi, Penang. Let the mad, mindless fun commence!


My group got there a little bit too early. Took a few (lopsided) shots of some beach scenery.

They found a dead (I think) monitor lizard lying around. They wanted to have it for dinner at our barbeque later at night. I wanted to preserve it and put it in a display case.

Ah, how love blossoms in strange and unexpected (not really) ways.


Aw, look at that, how cute. He's so gonna get it when he walks back.



And there, it's out in the open now and us Fifth Formers are having the time of our lives hating on him and messing with his psyche.
I'd have more pictures, but Cat insists that it's too many to send through messenger. Knowing Cat, I'm never going to get them. But if I do (really, REALLY, fat chance) I'll post'em up.

0 thought-bubbles: