CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SPM

Wow. Another sabbatical since my last post about my grandmother. Well, she's passed away now (may she rest in peace).

It's the last week of our SPM exams! And I'm doing pretty good, if I might add. It wasn't all that bad, although, of course, it was kind of infuriating that there sometimes weren't any questions related to what I have actually studied but hey, at least it's almost over, right?

And so comes to an end our lives as high school students, soon we'll all be college freshmen or some might continue on to becoming Sixth-Formers, and a few short years later we'll all be in the working class. *Sigh* Where did our childhood and teenhood go?

Right, that's enough for now, I think. I'll come back later with more nonsense and unimportant stuff to post.

0 thought-bubbles: